Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Movies - 2002

Since 2002, I have been noting down a rating out of 5 for each film that I see at the cinemas. I thought I would take this opportunity to jot these down on here, for people to have a look at and see what they think.

The first thing that you will notice is that I am not a regular filmgoer, so there is not a lot of films on here. This also of course means that regular filmgoers who have been exposed to more films and filmmaking styles may disagree with my ratings.

The other thing I stress, is that they were rated straight after watching the film - once... I have no doubt that if I watched the films on multiple occassions, the rating might change. But I have not attempted to cater for that here.

So here is the list of 2002 films with ratings. Feel free to comment on what you think:
  • About a Boy - 4 stars
  • Ali G in Da House - 2.5 stars
  • A Beautiful Mind - 4.5 stars
  • Bend it Like Beckham - 3 stars
  • Beneath Clouds - 4 stars
  • Birthday Girl - 3.5 stars
  • The Business of Strangers - 3.5 stars
  • Charlotte Gray - 3 stars
  • I Am Sam - 3.5 stars
  • Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring - 3.5 stars
  • The Man Who Wasn't There - 4 stars
  • Monsters Ball - 3.5 stars
  • Ocean's Eleven -3 stars
  • Rat Race - 3 stars
  • Spiderman - 3 stars
  • Star Wars II:Attack of the Clones - 2.5 stars
  • Storytelling - 2 stars



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home