Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Movies - 2003

Since 2002, I have been noting down a rating out of 5 for each film that I see at the cinemas. I thought I would take this opportunity to jot these down on here, for people to have a look at and see what they think.

The first thing that you will notice is that I am not a regular filmgoer, so there is not a lot of films on here. This also of course means that regular filmgoers who have been exposed to more films and filmmaking styles may disagree with my ratings.

The other thing I stress, is that they were rated straight after watching the film - once... I have no doubt that if I watched the films on multiple occassions, the rating might change. But I have not attempted to cater for that here.
So here is the list of 2003 films with ratings. Feel free to comment on what you think:

  • About Schmidt - 4 stars
  • Adaptation - 3 stars
  • Chicago - 4.5 stars
  • Crackerjack - 4 stars
  • Kilimanjaro (IMAX) - 3.5 stars
  • The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - 3.5 stars
  • The Lion King (version re-released in large screen format) - 4 stars
  • A Mighty Wind - 4 stars
  • Mystic River - 3.5 stars
  • One Hour Photo - 3.5 stars
  • Pirates of the Caribean - 4 stars
  • Spellbound - 4 stars
  • Titanic 3 D - Abyss (IMAX) - 3.5 stars


2 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Wha' HAppened?

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Winona said...

I NOTICE YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANY 5 STARS. WHAT MOVIES DO YOU CONSIDER 5 STAR WORTHY?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home