Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ok, Ok, so I have been slack

Well, I have been copping a lot of criticism, mostly warranted, for my tardiness in terms of updating this blog site. So I think I will make a bit more of an effort to tidy it up and hopefully post a little more regularly.

Its a strange thing, in my current job with work, I really don't need to do a lot of writing, and I have to say, its something that doesn't come as natural as it once did. Strange that....

Anyway, hopefully some more posts to come a little more regularly.

And also, heres hoping I don't attract the spam that a previous post attracted.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I look forward to some more exciting posts soon, Mr Raffles! And if you want to prevent spam (of the non spiced ham variety), then go to the Settings of your blog, select the Comments tab, and enable "Show word verification for comments". Anyone who comments on your blog has to type a word in properly (based on a distorted picture), and it is next to impossible for a computer program (which is what generates the spam) to correctly pass the word verification test. It reduced spam on my blog to nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home